sK1 Project :: OpenSource Solutions for Prepress
View Thread
 Print Thread
Small issues
Victor
#1 Print Post
Posted on 13-05-2009 18:49

Hi Igor
I' played with Sk1 release and notice a few issues in UI destine.
1. The toolbar buttons haven't a tool tips, or it's invisible in my envelopment (as you know the Fedora 10).
That's OK for save, open operations. But how do i know, what spider or geometric shapes pictograms means. I think that is big issue.
2. The menu and pop-up dialogs rendering is really slow.
3. The right panel with "plug-in browser" size is immutable . And therewith it haven't the minimize/restore button.
That is very unpleasant.

igor
#2 Print Post
Posted on 15-05-2009 08:45

Super Administrator

Victor wrote:
1. The toolbar buttons haven't a tool tips, or it's invisible in my envelopment (as you know the Fedora 10).

Strange behavior. There are tooltips for toolbar buttons. So it seems you found a bug under Fedora 10. I will install Fedora 10 to check this issue.

Victor wrote:
2. The menu and pop-up dialogs rendering is really slow.

Please report which video card is installed in your computer. Some testers reports a similar problem with ATI chipsets. On NVIDIA or Intel cards I cannot reproduce this issue.

Victor wrote:
3. The right panel with "plug-in browser" size is immutable . And therewith it haven't the minimize/restore button.

The right panel is resizable panel component. On left side of panel you can see regular resize grip. So just try moving the grip to resize plug-in panel. Minimize/restore button for the panel is paced in tools after Fill tool.
Regards,

Igor Novikov
sK1 Project
Edited by igor on 15-05-2009 08:46

Jump to Forum: