sK1 0.9.1 prerelease2 (codename "Made in Brazil")
Posted by igor on November 10 2010 04:03:16
We have uploaded packages for sK1 0.9.1 prerelease2. This job is completed from Foz do Iguaçu where Latinoware 2010 conference will start tomorrow. So we have named this snapshot as "Made in Brazil".
Since the last sK1 snapshot was six months. We have fixed a lot of issues and implemented some new features:
- Gradients support
- Pages API is reimplemented
- Text object is improved
- Blend object and plugin
- Alpha channel support for solid colors
- ARGB cursors support
- Customizable coordinates
- Plugin panel is refactored
- Desktop Environment integration
- Open|Save dialog improvements
- printing system
- Multiple improvements in CDR, SVG, PDF, CGM filters
- Ubuntu specific fixes
- Russian, Ukrainian and Chinese Traditional localizations
Current snapshot is not a final release. But application is already useful for real printing jobs. Concerning sK1 interface translation if you have desire and free time - join us!
Ready sK1 packages for latest distros you can fetch on sK1 Download Page.