We have finished migration on Python 2.5.x and Tcl/Tk 8.5beta1. So sK1 can be suitable for latest libraries versions. Also we can start using ctypes module for native libraries binding. It's important milestone therefore we prepared preview-2 tarballs to simplify sK1 download.
Another important feature is Postscript (PS) and Encapsulated Postscript (EPS) experimental importer. All the changes will be applied for UniConvertor source code in nearest feature.
Changes since preview-1:
- CMYK colorspace support
- CMYK support in Postscript
- Cairo-based engine
- Color management
- Extended CorelDRAW formats importing (CDR/CDT/CCX/CDRX/CMX)
- Postscript (PS) and Encapsulated Postscript (EPS) experimental importer
- Modern Ttk based (former Tile widgets) user interface
- Python 2.5 and Tcl/Tk 8.5 support