The final part of Hackontest has finished. During competition sK1 team has implemented following features:
- CMYK colorspace for raster objects
- Find & replace functionality for text. Regexp support.
Below is detailed information about implemented features.
CMYK colorspace for raster objects
- Following colorspaces have provided for image objects: CMYK, RGB, RGBA (stub for future alphachannel implementation), Grayscale, Black&White.
- CMYK colorspace support got extended implementation due to color management for raster objects
- CMYK images processing for reading/writting operations
- PDF based printing for CMYK images
- LCMS based color management for CMYK & RGB displaying and converting
- Context sensitive panel and menu items ("Bitmaps") for image objects
- Undo history for image object
Find & replace for text. Regexp support.
- Right-side plugin panel is implemented
- Search/replace functionality and regexp based processing are implemented
Source code is accessible in project SVN on following link:
Also we have prepared source tarball and binary rpm distribution files:
Source code: sK1-0.9.0-rev.559-hackontest.tar.gz
RPM for Mandriva 2008: sK1-0.9.0-rev.559-hackontest-mdv2008.i586.rpm
Here is a screenshot of latest sK1 build: