We have released sK1 ver. 0.9.2 Here is short list of changes:
- Application memory usage is decreased (from 70 Mb to 40 Mb)
- Cairo rendering on main application canvas is completely refactored and greatly improved
- Text objects now use Pango text engine. So even exotic languages can be typed in sK1 and all system fonts available for drawing.
- Now sK1 uses Gtk printing system
- Gtk dialogs are used directly (without Zenity)
- Color management can be compiled as against LCMS1 and LCMS2 libraries.
- Drawing can be exported as PNG
And a lot of minor changes and bugfixes.
Release sources and packages for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS are available on SourceForge:https://downloads.sk1project.net/sk1/0.9.2/